Belgian linen nightdress.
Not only does it have a cool feel that only linen can provide, but the more you wear it, the more it feels like gauze to your skin.
Linen is quick-drying and will keep you comfortable even on hot and humid nights. The great thing about these pajamas is that they can be washed and dried quickly since they are worn every night. Moderately thick linen can be worn regardless of the season.
The collar is gathered and has raglan sleeves, so there is plenty of room to move around while you sleep.
Accented by a shell button in the center of the neckline and stitching that is one tone brighter than the body fabric.
It can also be worn as a dress.
Pair it with No.19 night pants as a set of pajamas. We also recommend coordinating it with No.14 peti pants.
Made in Japan
Length: 111cm / Shoulder width: 40cm / Bust: 146cm / Sleeve length (NP~): 60cm / Cuff circumference: 30cm / Hem circumference: 182cm
- Thin and delicate linen fabric. The seams may open if excessive force is applied. Please handle with care.
- Please note that dark colored items may stain due to moisture or friction due to sweat or rain.
- When washing, lye, which is unique to linen, comes out. We recommend that you wash it separately for the first few times you purchase it.
- Please use neutral detergent for washing.
- Please wash by hand.
- Dark colors may fade slightly after washing. Please wash separately from other items.
- Do not put it in the dryer.
- The dough will be hard immediately after drying. Ironing or wearing will return it to its original softness.
- Uses natural shell buttons. Please handle with care as it is easy to hang.
Adding product to your cart
We will send you information on new products and great deals. please register.