Cotton silk with an elegant luster. Erni chose fabric from an Italian fabric manufacturer, a long-established silk manufacturer with a history of 150 years. The reason for this is that it is easier to handle as underwear than silk-only, is thin and light to wear, and has a gentle feel that is unique to the natural materials of silk and cotton.
Although they are boxer shorts, they have a round slit, a feminine shape, and a delicate elastic waistband. It has a soft finish to avoid tightness.
Can be used as petite pants to prevent see-through.
design no.6 Pair it with a camisole and make it a midsummer room wear.
Made in Japan
63% cotton, 37% silk
Waist: 65-106cm / Hips: 108cm / Rise: 29cm / Inseam: 7cm / Hem width: 32cm
Waist: 69-110cm / Hips: 112cm / Rise: 30cm / Inseam: 7.5cm / Hem width: 33cm
- Please wash by hand using a neutral detergent.
- If it is dark colored, please wash it separately from other items.
- Do not put it in the dryer.
- Due to the nature of the material, there may be some shrinkage.
- Please note that the color may fade if left in direct sunlight for a long time.
Adding product to your cart
We will send you information on new products and great deals. please register.