Belgian linen cachecoeur.
Linen has a refreshing feel and quick-drying properties, so it's comfortable to wear as loungewear in the summer or as a robe after taking a bath.
It can also be worn as a coat or dress.
Enjoy a high-quality room style with HÉRNI innerwear. Linen stays dry even when layered, so it is recommended as a sunshade in summer.
We recommend wearing No. 14 with peti pants showing from the hem.
HÉRNI staff wear this as a shop uniform.
Made in Japan
Length: 114cm / Shoulder width: 38cm / Bust: 102cm / Sleeve length: 58cm / Sleeve circumference: 35.5cm / Hem circumference: 132cm
Length: 117cm / Shoulder width: 38cm / Bust: 102cm / Sleeve length: 59.5cm / Cuff circumference: 36cm / Hem circumference: 132cm
- Thin and delicate linen fabric. The seams may open if excessive force is applied. Please handle with care.
- Please note that dark colored items may stain due to moisture or friction due to sweat or rain.
- When washing, lye, which is unique to linen, comes out. We recommend that you wash it separately for the first few times you purchase it.
- Please use neutral detergent for washing.
- Please wash by hand.
- Dark colors may fade slightly after washing. Please wash separately from other items.
- Do not put it in the dryer.
- The dough will be hard immediately after drying. Ironing or wearing will return it to its original softness.
Adding product to your cart
We will send you information on new products and great deals. please register.